Oatmeal and Honey
Thanks to the great benefits that oats and honey offers, this soap will give you a deep and very soft cleaning. Honey contains powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that will keep your skin and face free of impurities.
You will fall in love with the foam that it makes, but above all, with the sensation of moisturizing and nourishing that it will leave on your skin.
Some Oatmeal benefits to your skin:
- Helps keep skin hydrated by forming an occlusive layer on the surface that retains water in the skin.
- Helps reduce skin inflammation making it ideal for treating inflammatory skin conditions.
- Helps protect your skin from harmful bacteria and UV rays by aiding in creating a protective barrier.
- Non-irritating and has low allergenic potential.
- Provides gentle exfoliation.
- Suited for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Helps your skin balance out and achieve ideal pH levels.
Some Honey benefits to your skin:
- Its ability to help fight against skin infections.
- Anti-inflammatory properties that can aid with skin conditions such as acne or psoriasis.
- Improves skin’s appearance.
- When using honey, always do a patch test on your skin before applying to your whole body.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, *RSPO Certified Palm Oil, Soy Oil, Cacao Butter, Kaolin Clay, Honey, Oatmeal, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Sodium Hydroxide and Distilled Water.
*Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil. https://rspo.org
There are no reviews yet.